New Business Representative
At Altimate Medical Holdings, Inc. (AMHI) and Medical Positioning, Inc. (MPI) we improve quality of life for end-users and clinicians who rely on our products every day. Our innovative, dynamic and collaborative company culture allows us to continually develop and deliver high-quality solutions, making MPI the leading provider of specialty imaging tables to the acute care market.
Our MPI location is looking for a New Business Representative to support our sales initiatives. Our New Business Representatives work from home a majority of the time, with the capability to be in the office with a 2-hour notice during business hours. The first 4 weeks consist of training on the products and getting to know your co-workers and the company, staff are required to be in the office full time during this period.
Location: Kansas City, KS with Remote Work Available
Our New Business Development program is designed for highly motivated, results driven emerging professionals, looking to accelerate their knowledge and real-world experience. As a New Business Development Representative, your work prospecting within the acute care sector, prepares you for senior sales roles within the organization.
As an integral part of our growing sales team, you will work closely with partner Account Executives and leadership, learning a consultative selling approach and mastering MPI solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Educate end-users and facility leadership on the advantages of MPI solutions, garnering interest in your partner Account Executive territory
- Uncover business needs and challenges, while positioning MPI technologies as a compelling solution
- Prospect and generate qualified opportunities via telephone, email and video conferencing for partner Account Executives, driving pipeline and growing the MPI customer base
- Update key account fields for contacted accounts, including site information, GPO affiliation and health system structure
- Research new construction opportunities, establishing MPI as an early vendor for selection
- Collaborate with leadership, support and product development on end-user feedback and possible design solutions
What You Will Need:
- A desire to learn more – While no previous medical sales training or experience is needed, as a New Business Development Representative you will participate in our hands-on training and mentoring program, learning the process of capital equipment purchasing for acute care and mastering MPI solutions
- Drive and adaptability – In an ever-evolving industry adapting our approach is essential to ensure our message is resonating with potential clients
- Ability to problem solve and identify process efficiencies and improvements – Our open-door policy encourages and benefits from ideas at all levels
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-word experience
Who We Are
Established in 1988 with the development of the EchoBed, MPI continues to lead the industry with innovative product development and a consultative client experience.
As a Granite Partners company, we believe in investing back into our company and our employees, offering substantial growth and career opportunities while maintaining our open and collaborative company culture.
What We Offer:
- Hands-on training and mentorship, designed to grow your industry knowledge and career trajectory
- Emphasis on work-life balance for all employees
- Hybrid workplace model
- Annual company teambuilding events (MPI Olympics)
- Competitive pay and Benefits:
- Competitive incentive-based pay consisting of a $40,000 base salary + Quarterly performance bonus + Annual individual and team performance bonuses. $55,000 as a target compensation.
- Competitive benefits consisting of:
- 401(k), 4% Match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 15 days PTO