Sr. Human Resource Generalist
Altimate Medical Holdings Inc. (AMHI) has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. HR Generalist (“HRG”) to support its locations in Minnesota and Kansas City, KS as well as employees sitting throughout the USA. This position will be located in Morton, MN. The HRG will work with the VP of HR and support/take ownership of various HR activities across all sites/locations. Key areas include recruiting, benefits administration, talent acquisition (posting, recruiting, interviewing, onboarding and offboarding), employee engagement, and other generalist activities. The key to success in this position is the ability to build effective relationships with managers, business leaders and employees alike, and effectively implement and execute HR strategies, policies and programs. Multitasking abilities and prioritizing activities is also key to this position. Driving retention, employee engagement and overall business value, the HRG will be a key member of our growing organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate and execute talent management initiatives through partnership with Managers and Department heads, CEO/CFO
- Develop and rollout internal initiatives and establish Talent Acquisition best practices; effectively planning and anticipating new arrivals before they “walk” through our doors through offboarding activities.
- Partner with managers to effectively address and resolve day-to-day issues and concerns, giving HR guidance on recommended steps (knowing basic applicable employment laws)
- Maintain a pulse and bring awareness surrounding employee engagement, retention concerns and opportunities
- Utilize AMHI values to drive behaviors, rewarding and recognizing where appropriate to reinforce the company’s cultural goals and initiatives
- Be actively seen and known by the employees as a trusted resource
- Assist with open enrollment and readiness
- Staying informed as to local market competitiveness related to programs, compensation, fringe benefits.
- Supporting HR project work and/or cross-functional team activities as assigned or developed
- Establish and maintain internal HR best practices (HR internal audit, set up and maintenance of personnel files, benefit folders, etc)
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or business-related field. Masters is a plus
- 5+ years of Human Resource experience
- 3+ years working in an operations or manufacturing environment (non-union). Durable Medical equipment experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience building successful relationships and instilling trust at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task, provide critical thinking, conflict resolution and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in an environment that requires strong deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative nature
- Proven multi-tasking capabilities, organizational and prioritization skills