Product Support Specialist 2021-16
The Technical/Customer Service Representative (TCSR) will work to ensure the highest standards in product delivery are met and are in accordance with customer requirements and manufacturing capabilities. The TCSR will parther with cross-functional team members to drive product improvements based on end-user, therapist, and consumer feedback. Supporting the CSR team in responding to customer product inquiries and satisfaction issues is key to this role.
- Handles technical escalation calls for all product lines (Altimate Medical (“AMI”) and ActiveAid (“AA”)).
- Tracks all issues obtained during technical calls/interactions and proactively raises awareness regarding issues before they become more problematic.
- Documents, evaluates, analizes, and reviews information for learning and implementation opportunities for achieving the best results.
- Evaluate and identifiess recurring product issues and partners with cross-functional team members in Quality, Product Development and Production to correct them.
- Trains AMI and AA CS reps on recurring issues/problems and how to successfully address and stop reoccurances.
- Partners with AMI/AA marketing team on video creation for training purposes.
- Partners with Product Development and Quality by providing customer feedback on product improvement, and custom modifcation opportunities, issues and concerns.
- Partners with Shipping and Quality to identify problems with particular models and packaging ideas to address concerns and issues
Customer Service Rep (AMI/AA)
- Actively works as a Customer Service Rep, taking calls and supporting our customers through communication, service, hospitality, and information.
- Works with Suppliers, HC professionals and consumers to fix mechanical issues with the product
- Process inbound and outbound calls from all clients and suppliers in a timely manner and with a high standard of professionalism.
- Handles customer correspondence, complaints and inquiries in a professional manner.
- Identify, trouble shoot, research, and resolve customer issues.
- Communicates with customers the status of orders, product availability, fulfillment, and shipping.
- Document any special handling requirements or instructions.
- Data entry of customer product/parts orders.
- Creation of accurate quotes and sales orders,
- Enter all ship to addresses from M2M Sales Orders into Sales Force, links and dealers.
- Create Sales Force history – keep Sales Force clean and updated.
- Customer Complaints and Feedback.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries
- Log all complaints/communications promptly
- Immediately report any possible medical incident to Quality Management Representative
- Assist Sales & Marketing with Owner’s Manuals, FAQs, trouble shooting, price lists, and assembly or instruction sheets
- Attendance and participate in department and team meetings as needed
- Satisfy requirements of Quality Management & Regulatory Compliance systems
- Follow applicable policies and procedures
- Complete records (as necessary)
- Share ideas for process improvement
- Assist with corrective & preventive actions and customer feedback/complaint reviews (as appropriate)
- Observe Safety Program provisions
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Report potentially unsafe conditions
- Use equipment and materials properly.
- Associates Degree+ preferred or equivalent experience in Customer Service and/or technical and/or troubleshooting role
- 3+ Previous Customer Service experience (techincal experience preferred). (Internal training on AMI/AA products will be provided as needed)
- Sales Force experience a plus
- Successful track record of partnering with cross-funcitonal departments, providing customer feedback and solutions
- Sharing learning opportunities and how to’s with others
- Mechanically inclined
- Excellent telephone, verbal, written, and listening skills
- Excellent customer service skills (understanding of AMI customer service philosophy and procedure)
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems and record keeping
- Microsoft office and basic computer skills/typing
- Maintain Customer/company confidentialty