Morton, MN, USA
Altimate Medical is dedicated to building quality products, safely and efficiently for our end-users. We have an opening for an Assembly Specialist to join our fabulous team and support. You will earn $14.00 per hour (minus taxes and withholdings). There is also a $500 sign on bonus payable after 6 months of continuous employment.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate Daily Plan with Production Mgr. and/or Assembly & Shipping Manager
- Assemble a quality product efficiently per internal training and work instructions/prints and perform continuous inspection per applicable inspection checklists
- Follow quality procedures
- Notify Quality Assurance if any product or material is nonconforming
- Notify Inventory Control of any inventory shortages
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Occasionally jump in and support other departments based on business needs (i.e. assist with packaging/shipping)
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Prior Assembly experience a plus
- Thorough product knowledge (AMI will provide training)
- Ability to follow prints
- Knowledgeable on use of common hand tools
- Knowledgeable on use of computers (AMI will provide additional internal training)
- Physical Requirements: Ability to reach overhead, grip and work with tools, roll and transfer product from one location to another. Push carts with varying weights that can exceed 100lbs. Component Assemblies that can exceed 35lbs.
Interested? Simply click on the “Apply” button and submit a resume or complete the online application.
You can also drop off a resume or complete an application at:
262 W. 1st St.
Morton, MN 56270
No phone calls at this time