New Business Development Executive, Req #2020-01MPI
Kansas City, KS, USA
Medical Positioning, Inc. (MPI), located in Kansas City, Kansas, is the leading provider of ergonomic imaging tables for the acute care market. An innovative, dynamic, and fast-growing company, MPI currently serves nearly 5,000 hospitals throughout the USA.
MPI continues to develop and deliver high-quality products supporting hospital staff and increasing access to care.
MPI is seeking a highly motivated, high-energy, results-driven New Business Development Executive to join the MPI Sales Team. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for telephone and email prospecting; qualifying and processing marketing leads for the sales team; and generating summarized reports of their key findings. This individual will be an enthusiastic team player with exceptional phone communication skills able to understand different buying personas, position and communicate the value of MPI solutions and persuade new business prospects to learn more.
- Reach out to prospects via telephone and email to qualify leads using a specified scoring system. The expected minimum activity level for this position is 40 calls per day.
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position MPI Technologies as a compelling solution.
- Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system.
- Convey summarized key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the marketing team to help refine marketing communications.
- Update key account fields for contacted accounts including but not limited to site information, GPO affiliations and new construction opportunities.
- Research territory construction opportunities and establish MPI as an early vendor for selection
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and/or project
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure his/her message is resonating with potential customers
- Ability to problem-solve and identify process efficiencies and improvements
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and tools
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service, lead generation or sales role
- Experience with Salesforce
Work Environment/ Physical Demands:
- General office environment
- Work involves extended periods of computer and telephone use
Compensation: Base Salary: $35,000, At plan: $45,685
Apply online via the link below. Upload a resume or complete the online application.