Assembly Specialist Req #2020-09/10
Morton, MN, USA
Altimate Medical is dedicated to building quality products, safely and efficiently for our end-users. We have an opening for an Assembly Specialist to join our fabulous team and support. You will earn $14.00 per hour (minus taxes and withholdings). There is also a $500 sign on bonus payable after 6 months of continuous employment.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate Daily Plan with Production Mgr. and/or Assembly & Shipping Manager
- Assemble a quality product efficiently per internal training and work instructions/prints and perform continuous inspection per applicable inspection checklists
- Follow quality procedures
- Notify Quality Assurance if any product or material is nonconforming
- Notify Inventory Control of any inventory shortages
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Occasionally jump in and support other departments based on business needs (i.e. assist with packaging/shipping)
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Prior Assembly experience a plus
- Thorough product knowledge (AMI will provide training)
- Ability to follow prints
- Knowledgeable on use of common hand tools
- Knowledgeable on use of computers (AMI will provide additional internal training)
Interested? Simply click on the “Apply” button and submit a resume or complete the online application.
You can also drop off a resume or complete an application at:
262 W. 1st St.
Morton, MN 56270
No phone calls at this time